- South winds sweep milder air across the region.
- Another bright start to the day. Early morning temps range from mid 30s to around 40 degrees.
- S-SW winds increase to 15-25 mph, with higher gusts in the afternoon.
- Except for a few patches of high clouds sunshine dominates areas skies.
- High temps reach the low 60s at most locations.
- Breezy, mild overnight.
Clouds increase, but partial sunshine and 15-20 mph south winds boost temps to the low-mid 60s. Mostly cloudy and quite mild for the season overnight. Chance of showers toward morning.
Storm system approaches from the Plains bringing clouds and a likelihood of showers and t-storms. Continued mild with highs around 60. Rain ends early evening, then mostly cloudy and windy.
Partly cloudy, blustery, and trending cooler. Temps climb to the mid-upper 50s midday, then hold about steady. SW-W winds 20-25 mph and gusty diminish in the evening. Clouds increase overnight.
Cloudy in the A.M. with a chance of showers NW Indiana, then decreasing clouds. Temps dip as winds become NE-N 10-15 mph. Afternoon readings reach the low 50s inland, low-mid 40s lakeside.
High pressure passes across the area bringing partly, to mostly sunny skies. Temps rise to the mid 50s well inland but hold in the 40s closer to the lake. NE winds 10-15 mph. Clouds increase at night.
Clouds thicken as a weather system approaches. Showers possible, especially late in the day and at night. Temps reach the low-mid 50s. SE winds increase to 10-20 mph.